Pulsafeeder’s multi-jet water meters provide value by offering efficient, accurate operation for potable and non-potable water applications. The meters are offered in three body types: Plastic (potable water) Low-lead brass (potable water) and Leaded brass (non-potable water). The water meters are available in both totalizing & contacting head type providing a dry contact output proportional to flow and can interface directly with both Pulsafeeder pumps and controllers. A totalizing register dial records flow over a wide range with low head loss.
NSF/ANSI 61 Certified
Multi-Jet Meters from 3/4 in. to 2 in., are designed for use in conjunction with a pulse timer to proportionally control pumps, valves etc. The Multi-Jet chamber of the water meter assures accuracy over a wide range of flows with low head loss. To prevent wear and maintain accuracy the load is equally distributed on the impeller. The body of the water meter is constructed from bronze and factory tested to meet the AWWA C-708 Multi-Jet Meter accuracy specifications. The Multi-Jet Meter has a contact rating of 24Vdc or Vac at 20 mA.
- Lead free models available
- Non-resettable mechanical totalizer
- 0.75″ to 2″ pipe size
- Dry top Multi-Jet design
- Rugged construction
- Tolerates low quality water
- Sensor fastens to lens without removing top
- Calibration plug seal wire for tamper evidence
- Union end couplings for each service
- Factory set pulse rates
- Changing pulse rate requires no special tools
- Adjustable GPC (Tools required, see instruction manual for more details)