Microprocessor-Based Actuator, Specifically Designed for PulsaPro Series, Brings Remote Control to Chemical Metering Applications
The API-compliant XAE Actuator brings a higher level of precision and remote control to the PulsaPro family of diaphragm pumps and Pulsa Series models 7120 through 8480X.
The XAE Actuator is an electromechanical servo controller that alters flow rates as required by the process. Alarm relays alert users to unintended changes in flow rates, including stop conditions. The fault-tolerant and self-recovering XAE is designed for reliability and minimal maintenance, with metal gearing and an explosion-proof enclosure. Simple calibration capabilities and an intuitive user interface facilitate ease-of-use. The XAE is purpose-built for PulsaPro pumps, and it is designed to meet the needs of international industrial markets.
The XAE is built on a customizable platform. Its digital microprocessor-based controls are built for seamless control panel integration, and numerous expansion port capabilities provide hooks to facilitate future enhancement as customer, and industry needs change.
Features & Benefits
- API compliant design to meet tough industrial specifications
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- Rated to Class I Division 1, Groups C, D, T6 and Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T6 (See tech sheet for more details)
- Simple user interface – manual override
- Isolated 0-20 mA input and output to assure signal integrity for accurate position control and feedback
- Brushless DC stepping motor for precise positional control and long life
- Sealed planetary gear box generates high output torque for actuation under pressure
- Continuously tracks manual setting adjustments (even when the power is removed) eliminating zeroing on startup for ready-to-go operation
- Designed for control panel integration – accommodates industrial grade wire gauges, dry contact inputs, includes 5 A (120 VAC) rated relay outputs