BLACKLINE Series MD
The BLACKLINE Series MD is a motor driven, spring return mechanical diaphragm metering pump for precise and accurate metering control. With many standard features, the Series MD includes oil lubricated ball bearings in a die-cast aluminum housing, long life reinforced PTFE diaphragm, micrometer style stroke length adjuster and many liquid end material options to suit any application.
Nine distinct models are available, having flow capabilities to 132 GPH (500 LPH) and pressures to 150 PSI (10 BAR), with a standard turndown ratio of 10:1 or up to 100:1 with the optional VFD Vector. Metering performance is reproducible to within ± 2% of maximum capacity.
• Liquid End Materials – GFPPL, 316 SS & PVDF.
• Rugged double-sided PTFE faced, long life diaphragm.
• Oil lubricated ball bearings in a die-cast aluminum housing.
• Manual micrometer style stroke adjustment; 10:1 turndown or up to 100:1 with the optional VFD Vector.
• Standard NEMA 56C or IEC71 motor frames available.
• Variable Frequency Drive for Automatic Control.
• Fully Scalable 4-20mA, 0-10VDC signals.
• NEMA 4X Enclosure.
• ATEX Group II, Category 3 – Zone 2/22 for non-flammable liquids with proper motor selection.
The features and benefits of the Pulsafeeder BLACKLINE Series of pumps and BLACKLINE Pre-Engineered System is highlighted in this video.