Boiler Water Treatment
Pulsafeeder manufacturers products to increase energy efficiency, reduce water consumption, reduce manpower, and optimize chemical utilization by controlling conductivity to prevent scaling, metering phosphates, sodium bisulfite and corrosion inhibitors.
What is a Boiler
- The part of a Steam Generator in which water is converted into steam and consists of metal shells and tubes
- The object is to generate heat from fuel (oil, natural gas, etc.) to make steam
Basic Types of Boilers
- Hot combustion gases pass through the tubes surrounded by water
- Heat transfer is through the surface area of the tubes
- Water is converted to steam inside the tubes, while hot gases pass on the outside
- The tubes are interconnected to common water channels and to steam outlets
What do Controllers do?
Measure Parameters of industrial processes
- Cooling towers
- Other Processes
- Metering pumps (chemical feed timers)
- Solenoid Valves & motorized valves
Facilitate Data Acquisition
- Download the measurements to a PC
Using MicroVision series of controllers and PULSAtron pumps to increase energy efficiency, reduce water consumption, reduce manpower, and optimize chemical utilization by:
- Controlling conductivity to prevent scaling
- Metering phosphates, polymers, or chelates to inhibit scale formation
- Metering sodium bisulfite to scavenge oxygen and prevent corrosion
- Metering corrosion inhibitors such as cyclohexamine and morpholine
Common Products for this Application
Typical applications are acids, caustics, polymers, bleaches, pH control, solvents, dyes/ink, catalyst, cleaning agents, and much more.
PulsaPro Series is a perfect fit for Water & Wastewater Treatment, Oil & Gas and Industrial applications.
ISOChem magnetically driven sealless gear pumps offer the reliability you need to safely handle clear lubricating and non-lubricating liquids. A wide variety of material options provide versatility for pumping low or high viscosity fluids over a broad range of temperatures and pressures.
Eclipse rotary pumps are an ideal fit for many corrosive liquids. From acids to bases, we cover the entire pH scale.
From thin fluids to lime slurries, materials of construction for contact with the most hazardous chemicals and features and options to provide safe, remote and accurate dosing, count on Pulsa Series for the most demanding applications.
The ECO Gearchem rotary gear pump is an economical alternative for chemical transfer, cyclic operation and continuous production systems, both open ended and closed-loop. ECO gear pumps are well suited for pilot plants, vacuum systems, and metering applications.
The MicroVision Timer is a microprocessor-based selectable timer controller, designed specifically for timer based control applications.
The MicroVision Condensate Controller delivers condensate return monitoring with a reliable and accurate temperature compensated conductivity probe.
The MicroVision Boiler Controller is configured specifically for boiler water control featuring a reliable temperature compensated conductivity probe.